‘Vishwaroopam’ ban: Don’t agitate, says Kamal Haasan to fans
Chennai: A visibly sad Kamal Haasan addressed reporters to communicate his message across to his fans after the Madras High Court re-imposed the ban on his film ‘Vishwaroopam’ Wednesday afternoon.
The actor, who has now decided to move Supreme Court, has said that he is not angry but pained. The actor believes that he has responsibilities as a citizen and hence would opt for the right course of action to seek justice and would expect his fans (that also include Muslims) to not agitate and stay calm.
“Now is the time for social work. I am talking to the other Muslim brothers who have had a difference of opinion but please don’t do anything untoward. The court is yet to give a judgement and we shall wait. Don`t give in to anger, “ said the actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh
- 'Airlift' is special for Akshay Kumar, Nimrat Kaur
- Urdu poet, lyricist Naqsh Lyallpuri dead
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style