Vivek Oberoi hosts `The Amazing Spiderman 2` special screening for cancer patients
Mumbai: Vivek Oberoi recently hosted a special screening of ` The Amazing Spiderman 2` for kids suffering from cancer in Mumbai.
The 37-year-old actor, who is the brand ambassador of Cancer Patients Aid Association, also gave Spider-Man costumes to the kids.
Whilst speaking about the NGO, Oberoi said, "Cancer Patient`s Aid Association is my family from past 12 years and this is my 13th year with them as an ambassador. From past 13 years, we are doing different types of events".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grew up admiring Shah Rukh Khan: Zeeshan Ayyub
- Don't have any views: Arjun Rampal on divorce rumours
- Lakme Fashion Week: Sooraj Pancholi rocks first solo walk for Masaba collection
- Salman Khan wishes Nagarjuna on 56th birthday, unveils his son's movie teaser
- 'Dilwale': Farah and Shah Rukh beat Iceland cold with warm hugs!