Vivek Oberoi`s `kismet connection` with Sanjay Dutt!
Mumbai: Vivek Oberoi, who had earlier done ‘Shootout at Lokhandwala’ with Sanjay Dutt and is now seen in ‘Zila Ghaziabad’, says he has some `kismet connection` with the actor.
"It was fun working with Baba bhai (Sanjay Dutt) and we have some kismet connection, baba bhai and me. Whenever we do a film together it is a blockbuster. I just pray that this film is also a blockbuster," the 36-year-old said here Thursday at the premiere of ‘Zila Ghaziabad.’
Vivek also recalled how Dutt always pushed him to start a family and it was him he called up first after becoming a father recently.
"I remember when we were shooting for the film, I had recently got married and baba used to tell me stop all your mischief now and start a family, become a father and your life will be set," Vivek said.
"When I got the good news, I first called him up and told him about it. I have always got a lot of love from him and he has always been very supportive," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lindsay Lohan's dad confirms it's 'baby on board' for her
- Bipasha Basu tells you how to combat bad hair day! Pic inside
- Katrina Kaif JOKES about her actual thought behind 'Kala Chashma'—READ inside!
- Whoa! Ranbir Kapoor's new house is ready, GUESS who designed it?
- I don't want to be number one: Irrfan Khan