Walt Disney`s daughter dead
Los Angeles: Movie legend Walt Disney`s daughter died at her home in California. She was 79.
Diane Disney Miller passed away Tuesday after suffering a recent fall, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
She was the only biological daughter of Disney and his wife, Lillian. Her sister, Sharon Mae, was adopted by the couple in 1936. Mae died 20 years ago.
Disney`s daughter was married to former Walt Disney Company CEO Ron W. Miller, who was replaced by Michael Eisner and Frank Wells in 1984.
Paying tribute to Walt`s daughter on Tuesday afternoon, current Disney CEO Bob Iger said: "We are deeply saddened by the loss of Diane Disney Miller, and our thoughts are with her family during his difficult time."
"As the beloved daughter of Walt Disney and one of his inspirations for creating Disneyland, she holds a special place in the history of the Walt Disney Company and in the hearts of fans everywhere," he said.
"She will be remembered for her grace and generosity and tireless work to preserve her father’s legacy, and she will be greatly missed by all who knew her."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tom Holland's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer features 'Iron Man' – Watch
- Wedding special: Themes to make your D-Day unforgettable!
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Birthday Special: 10 times Dino Morea proved 'age is just a number'!
- I stress, worry, get nervous: Vaani Kapoor
- Sonakshi Sinha wishes 'Happy Birthday' popsy to Shatrughan Sinha, posts adorable PIC
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Rani Mukerji Chopra shares first pic of daughter Adira, writes heartfelt message on her birthday
- 'Mr Perfectionist' title doesn’t interest Aamir Khan any more! Here's what he would like to be called