Want to do film according to my time: Kareena Kapoor Khan
Mumbai: Actress Kareena Kapoor says her priorities have changed after marriage and that she will do only those films that can give her enough time to spend with family.
The actress, who is married to Bollywood actor-producer Saif Ali Khan, recently turned down Zoya Akhtar`s film ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ as she couldn`t go on cruise for three months since she is married.
"I am at a stage in my life where my priorities are different...I am married and I would like to give time to my family," Kareena told reporters in a group interview.
"I would not go out for three to four months. That is the reason why I refused Zoya`s film. I couldn`t go on a cruise for three months. I want to do a film which will work according to my time. I am very clear about that," she added.
‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ was first offered to Kareena and now Anushka Sharma has replaced her. The film also features Ranveer Singh, Priyanka Chopra, Farhan Akhtar, Rahul Bose, Shefali Shah and Anil Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!