Was abused mentally and physically as a child: Julianne Hough
Los Angeles: Actress-dancer Julianne Hough has revealed that she was abused in her childhood.
The 24-year-old professional ballroom dancer said that it all began at the age of 10, after her parents divorced, and she moved to London to become a professional entertainer, reported Ace Showbiz.
Julianne, who grew up in a Mormon family, said that she was abused by adults around her while she was ocean away from her parents.
"While I was in London, I was abused, mentally, physically, everything. I`m a very forgiving person, and I don`t want to hurt anybody. What`s past is past," she added.
Julianne is currently dating TV presenter-producer Ryan Seacrest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor goes black and white for 'Mubarakan'!
- Nach Balie 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Huma Qureshi makes smashing international debut with 'The Viceroy's House'!
- Trisha Krishnan excited about ‘Saamy 2’ with Vikram
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth
- Katrina Kaif is BACK on FB! Here's what she has to say
- Mahira Khan’s cheap thrills sans ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan - WATCH
- Shahid Kapoor's latest pic on Instagram will make your jaw drop!
- Saif Ali Khan REVEALS he might change son Taimur Ali Khan's name!
- Angelina Jolie cooks, eats tarantulas on live TV with children