We American actors end up like gypsies: Natalie Portman
London: Actress Natalie Portman says she is jealous of her British co-stars who get to shoot at the same place where they live.
The 32-year-old said that American actors like her end up moving from one place to the other to shoot for their movies, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I love working here in London and I`m envious of British actors and British crews because American actors, we end up like gypsies - movie to movie, moving cities every time," Portman said.
"But you can have such a fulfilling, wonderful, rich career here between the theatre, the TV, and the film all in one place. It`s pretty cool to get to live and work in the same place," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'