We are all upset, says Ajay, as industry friends call on Sanjay Dutt
Mumbai: Actor Ajay Devgn today said he was saddened by the Supreme Court`s ruling on Sanjay Dutt.
As per the Apex court`s verdict yesterday, Dutt would have to serve a five year sentence in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case.
The 53-year-old actor will have to spend three and a half years in jail as he has already spent 18 months in prison.
"We all are very upset. I am going to meet him now. We are in his support and we will do as much as we can," Ajay said, talking to reporters here at an event.
Apart from Ajay, a host of B-town denizens today called on Dutt at his residence in suburban Bandra. It included filmmaker Karan Johar, Hrithik Roshan, Mahesh Bhatt and Raj Kundra.
Sanjay`s sister and MP Priya Dutt and MLA Ashok Jadhav too were seen there.
Yesterday, Vidya Balan, Raj Kumar Hirani, Sujoy Ghosh, Milan Luthria, Prabhu Deva, Anees Bazmee and others were spotted entering the `Imperial Heights` building, where Dutt lives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar records song for Shekhar Ravjiani, looks forward to long innings as playback singer!
- Shahid Kapoor says past with Kareena Kapoor is world secret
- Athiya Shetty's alleged former boyfriend finds new love?
- Karan Johar thanks Sahil Vaid for success of 'Dulhania' series!
- Salman Khan's 'marriage question' on Sonakshi Sinha's mind!