We have Elli Avram in mind: Salman Khan
Mumbai: Superstar Salman Khan, who has been promoting Swedish-Greek actress Elli Avram ever since she entered the reality show `Bigg Boss 7` house, says he may consider her for a film.
Salman was the host of `Bigg Boss 7`, which ended recently.
When asked whether Elli will be seen with him on the big screen, Salman said: "You will see Elli when a director or producer casts her. We have Elli in mind for sure ... I will say that straight out."
Elli made her Bollywood debut with `Mickey Virus`.
However, Salman clarifies that nobody can take undue advantage of his friendship to get a film.
He said: "It`s very clear that if I see something in a person only then that person will get to work with me."
"Earlier when I used to drink, they would think they will come and do their `jugaad`, but nothing used to work.
"If I feel that a person deserves it, only then it will happen or else nothing doing. If somebody makes my head turn twice that means the girl has something about her," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes