We`ve got Bieber fever, says Middleton family
London: Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton`s family is banking on teen sensation Justin Bieber as they have secured a deal to sell a range of Bieber merchandise through their website.
"We`ve got Bieber Fever! Teenage girls around the world go crazy for the Bieber. The pop star now has his very own partyware," it was declared on the Middletons` website.
The Bieber range includes flog plates, cups and napkins featuring the teen idol. It was unveiled on the Middletons` online magazine Party Times, which is produced by Kate`s younger sister Pippa, with a tagline - "We`ve got Bieber fever".
Thesun.co.uk reports that the fans will be able to splash out 20.89 pounds on an ultimate party kit of Bieber tableware, banner and balloons, or 2.25 pounds on rosettes and 1.99 pounds on straws emblazoned with his photo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jacqueline Fernandez in a black and white movie!
- See pic: Arjun Kapoor's selfie for a million followers!
- Will not endorse fairness products, says Anushka
- Kalam tribute blunder an honest mistake, says Anushka Sharma
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case