We`ve got Bieber fever, says Middleton family
London: Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton`s family is banking on teen sensation Justin Bieber as they have secured a deal to sell a range of Bieber merchandise through their website.
"We`ve got Bieber Fever! Teenage girls around the world go crazy for the Bieber. The pop star now has his very own partyware," it was declared on the Middletons` website.
The Bieber range includes flog plates, cups and napkins featuring the teen idol. It was unveiled on the Middletons` online magazine Party Times, which is produced by Kate`s younger sister Pippa, with a tagline - "We`ve got Bieber fever".
Thesun.co.uk reports that the fans will be able to splash out 20.89 pounds on an ultimate party kit of Bieber tableware, banner and balloons, or 2.25 pounds on rosettes and 1.99 pounds on straws emblazoned with his photo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cuteness alert! Meet Deepak Tijori's adorable daughter Samara Tijori – View pics
- Shahid Kapoor opens up about his Bollywood struggle! - Read more
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar among world's highest paid actors of 2016
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work