We`ve got Bieber fever, says Middleton family
London: Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton`s family is banking on teen sensation Justin Bieber as they have secured a deal to sell a range of Bieber merchandise through their website.
"We`ve got Bieber Fever! Teenage girls around the world go crazy for the Bieber. The pop star now has his very own partyware," it was declared on the Middletons` website.
The Bieber range includes flog plates, cups and napkins featuring the teen idol. It was unveiled on the Middletons` online magazine Party Times, which is produced by Kate`s younger sister Pippa, with a tagline - "We`ve got Bieber fever".
Thesun.co.uk reports that the fans will be able to splash out 20.89 pounds on an ultimate party kit of Bieber tableware, banner and balloons, or 2.25 pounds on rosettes and 1.99 pounds on straws emblazoned with his photo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!