Wearing wig not enjoyable for Pattinson
London: Actor Robert Pattinson wore a wig for the first time to re-shoot some scenes of `The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2` and didn`t enjoy the experience.
"We had to do the re-shoots a few weeks ago, and it was the first time I had to wear a wig. I couldn`t believe my last two days on `Twilight` they put this orange wig on my hair," contactmusic.com quoted Pattinson, 26, as saying.
Pattinson hated the wig, which he called `Frankenstein`s monster`. He also revealed that it was an amalgamation of six different wigs combined into one.
Many of his co-stars, including Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene and Nikki Reed, all had to wear wigs for their supernatural roles in the franchise.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" releases November.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu issue: No law is infallible, says Kamal Hassan
- Priyanka Chopra says she misses speaking in Hindi – WATCH ‘Live with Kelly’ teasers
- Shah Rukh Khan says prayers are with family of man who died in Vadodara commotion during 'Raees' promotion
- ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan travels by train to promote film - WATCH video
- Four detectives in Bengali fiction who are every kid’s hero