Welcome Salman Khan’s family to Twitter
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: This Khan family of Bollywood is known for its magnanimity and warm hospitality. Friends and well wishers of this Khan-daan say that the door of their house remains open and anyone can dine with them even without an invite.
Salman Khan, whose latest- ‘Jai Ho’- that released Friday, has an ocean of fan following. His family is one cohesive unit and has always stood by the superstar during the toughest of times.
So, family means a lot to each member of this Bollywood pariwar.
His sister, Arpita took to Salman’s Twitter account to welcome her sister-in-law (Seema Khan, wife of Sohail), her brother-in-law (Atul Agnihotri, husband of Alvira Khan) and nephew (Nirvan Khan, son of Sohail Khan) to the micro-blogging site.
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) January 24, 2014
So, here’s some good news for all the fans of Salman Khan who want to get even closer to the star and his family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes