What happened between me and Ness was unfortunate: Preity Zinta
The Ness-Preity controversy took the world by storm as everyone was shocked with the allegations and the counter allegations of the case.
New Delhi: The Ness-Preity controversy took the world by storm as everyone was shocked with the allegations and the counter allegations of the case.
Preity Zinta has now reportedly told the media that what transpired between the two was unfortunate. A leading daily reported that the actress has said that she is not going to pull away from the franchise even after the fallout between the Preity and her ex beau Ness Wadia.
Wadia also reportedly commented that Preity's allegations were uncalled for but did not comment further on the case.
Preity had lodged a complaint with the Mumbai Police on June 13 against her former boyfriend and industrialist Ness Wadia for public humiliation and abusive behaviour during an Indian Premiere League (IPL) match in Wankhede stadium on May 30th.
Following the actress` complaint, an FIR was registered against Wadia under IPC Sections 354 (assault or criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty), 504 (intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace), 506 (punishment for criminal intimidation) and 509 (word, gesture or act intended to insult the modesty of a woman).
The incident had caused a furore in the media and many had been worried about the bleak future of the Kings X1 Punjab team that the two co owned.