What happened when Shilpa Shetty bumped into Akshay, Twinkle at a Diwali party?
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: What happens when two ex lovers who parted on a bitter note come across each other years later with their spouses in tow?
Shilpa Shetty and Akshay Kumar faced a similar situation when they came face to face at the Diwali party hosted by TV magnate Ekta Kapoor on October 31.
The situation had potential of turning awkward but the ex lovers handled it with utmost grace and civility. A daily quoted a source as saying, “It was a warm and cordial meeting.”
The daily reports that Shilpa took the first step by walking towards Twinkle’s table to greet her while she was having a chat with Karan Johar’s mother Hiroo Johar. The two women also asked about the welfare of their babies. Quite surprisingly, even Akshay and Raj Kundra got into a pleasant conversation and the latter even promised to send a copy of his newly launched book to the former.
We must say all’s well that ends well and it feels great to see people in the showbiz let bygones be bygones.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- Working birthday for Arjun Kapoor, says Chetan Bhagat
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside