What made Salman Khan lose his cool yet again?
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Salman Khan is always in news for a variety of reasons. On one hand, the hunk of an actor comes across as a magnanimous superstar, while on the other hand, he seems to be a short-tempered person.
Khan is known to have bursts of anger quite often. The unit of ‘Jai Ho’ (earlier titled ‘Mental’), witnessed the actor losing his cool recently. Apparently, when the ‘Dabangg’ superstar was shooting for the film, the paparazzi pushed itself into the sets subsequently irking the actor.
Reportedly, Salman asked his brother Sohail to take away the cameras from the paparazzi that had gathered and erase all that was shot on the sets.
The actor, who is otherwise a huge hit for his flamboyance and bindaas attitude was thoroughly miffed with the way the media persons behaved.
‘Jai Ho’ is touted to be one of Salman’s most ambitious projects directed by his sibling, Sohail. The film also features talented actress Tabu. Megastar Amitabh Bachchan had paid a visit to Salman on the sets of the film recently and enquired about his nerve problem which was giving the actor some really tough times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale