What makes Deepika Padukone jealous of Kangana Ranaut?
Mumbai: Actress Deepika Padukone, who was on a roll with one hit performance after another in 2013, is jealous of another actress! She is in awe of Kangana Ranaut`s work in the recently released ‘Queen’.
"I have seen `Queen` and I am jealous of her performance, I think she was outstanding," the 28-year-old said.
Deepika also praised ‘Queen’ director Vikas Bahl for portraying a woman`s emotions so beautifully.
"What a beautiful film. I think if you are a woman and have been in a relationship, just the way he has captured the emotion of the girl and the way he has portrayed it, it`s one of the best films I have seen in the longest time and it`s outstanding," Deepika said.
"Queen" hit theatres March 7 and is getting rave reviews from both critics and audiences. It also stars Rajkummar Rao and tells the story of a girl who goes for her honeymoon alone and captures her journey of self-discovery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!