What`s the big deal in locking lips, asks Varun
Mumbai: Actor Varun Dhawan has five kissing scenes in his forthcoming film "Main Tera Hero", directed by his father David Dhawan. The young actor finds nothing wrong in locking lips onscreen "in the 21st century".
In the promos of the film, the `Student Of The Year` fame actor can be seen locking lips with his co-star Ileana D`Cruz.
"I was okay kissing in front of my father," Varun told reporters here Thursday at the cover launch of a magazine featuring him with his second co-star in the film, Nargis Fakhri.
"It`s an important part of the climax. There are five kisses in the film," he added.
The 26-year-old does further said that "it`s high time" people stop creating hype over a kiss in a film.
"I think in today`s age, in the 21st century, it`s fine. What`s the big deal in it," he asked.
"It is just a kiss. It is just an expression of love that the two characters are feeling at that time," he added.
The film is slated to release April 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Benefits of chanting ‘OM Namah Shivaya’
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch
- Why Shahid Kapoor requested Karan Johar to call former ladylove Kareena Kapoor
- Sonu Sood's father dies of cardiac arrest at 77
- Shah Rukh Khan's toy date with AbRam disrupted by fan mob—Watch here!
- Karisma Kapoor avoids question on divorce, says not ready for films
- Ghazal maestro Jagjit Singh's first ever music fest to be held today!
- Virat Kohli keen to have Anushka Sharma back?