What’s bothering Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan?
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: In what looks like a strange coincidence of sorts, two of our industry heavyweights have been plagued with injuries quite identical in nature.
Both Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan have suffered shoulder injuries, and are reportedly undergoing treatment to deal with the same. SRK might undergo a surgery in London to get his shoulder treated while Aamir has been consulting doctors in the US.
Both Aamir and SRK, who are in their late forties, have been in the film industry for over two and a half-a-decade. Still the two superstars have been going steady with work and have been romancing women almost half their age!
Joining them is Salman Khan, who however, has a rare nerve problem called trigeminal neuralgia. The hunk of an actor has been making trips to the US to treat the nerve disorder and that has perhaps been reflecting on his work.
The Khan trinity is still the most bankable one and trio can give their younger colleagues a run for their money. Each of them is bestowed with distinct fan following not just in India but overseas.
Here’s wishing all the three Khans speedy recovery and good health.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'