What’s cooking between Imran Khan, Sonam Kapoor and Punit Malhotra?
New Delhi: Hindi film industry, just like any other business, has its share of ups and downs which also include disagreements over certain matter like film scripts, roles to name a few.
This time around, it seems that things are not going smoothly in the Karan Johar camp as actor Imran Khan, who is working in a Dharma Productions’ film, has work issues with the film’s director Punit Malhotra.
A little birdie tells us that for some time now, Imran has been avoiding Punit’s phone calls and is getting difficult to handle. So when Punit’s ‘close friend’ Sonam Kapoor got wind of the messy situation, she picked up her phone to speak to Imran who told her that he was not too keen to go ahead with the movie as its script needed to be reworked a lot.
Sonam then carried Imran’s message forward to Punit to tweak the script as per the actor’s wishes. Sources close to Sonam say that the actress is juggling to balance her relationship with rumoured beau Punit and friend Imran.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama