What’s happening between Esha Gupta and Bipasha Basu on sets of ‘Humshakals’?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Bipasha Basu and Esha Gupta, who starred opposite each other in Vikram Bhatt’s horror film ‘Raaz 3’ last year, have been shooting for their second film together, ‘Humshakals’, in London currently.
A daily reports that all is not well on the sets of the film as the leading ladies have not warmed up to each other yet. Things were fine when the duo was filming ‘Raaz 3’ and things went on smoothly. According to the tabloid, the dusky babes manage to be cheerful before the cast and crew of the film, but their personal equation is not really writing home about.
The reason for the cold vibes being exchanged by Bips and Esha is that director Sajid Khan is favourably inclined towards the latter. This has not gone down well with Bipasha and thus the cold vibes between the actresses.
Sajid Khan, on his part, has denied the news as plain rumour. But even if we go by Sajid’s denials, we wonder what is really causing the rift between his leading ladies.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya