When Bradley Cooper got into wrong company
Los Angeles: Actor Bradley Cooper says as a teenager he fell into wrong company.
The 38-year-old was a good boy from childhood but did many stupid things when he attained puberty, reports contactmusic.com.
"There was always this duality with me. On one hand, my father use to call me Two Shoes, because I was always the goodie-two-shoes," Cooper said
"Then puberty hit and I fell in with a bad crowd and I seemed to find a sense of self-worth by hanging out with these older kids and doing whatever these older kids thought was cool. From the age of 12 I did a lot of stupid s**t,"he added.
The actor will soon be seen in ‘Hangover Part III’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Sidharth Malhotra extends his obsession for pets