When Cara Delevingne`s acting skills impressed co-star
London: Model-turned-actress Cara Delevingne had a tough time convincing her co-star that she was more than a model when she began filming her TV debut "Timeless".
In the show, she stars alongside actress Sylvia Syms who felt that Delevingne was nothing more than a catwalk beauty, before she met her, and apparently changed her views quickly when the duo spoke for the first time, reports contactmusic.com.
The British model plays a young woman married to a soldier in "Timeless".
"The first thing Sylvia said to me was, `I hear your some model tart`. It was the best moment ever, it was brilliant... As soon as we met she started putting me through my paces... She was testing me - I get that. I see people when I do things like this (thinking), `You`re just a model`. I`m fine with it, because I am ready to prove I`m more than that," said Delvingne.
Syms` doubts were quickly dispelled, and she compared Delvingne to actress Audrey Hepburn, saying: "Frankly, when I knew I was going to work with some model, I thought, `Just a minute I spent 15 years on the board of the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art`.
"But I literally fell in love with her the first day. The other girl I loved very much - she never got a decent break in England - her name was Audrey Hepburn."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts