When Deepika Padukone broke down on ‘Ram Leela’ sets…
Mumbai: The issues with director Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Ram Leela’ just don’t seem to come to an end. After accidents on the sets – one of them a near-fatal one – the film is riddled by more of an emotional issue this time around. Deepika Padukone, the lead actress of the film, allegedly broke down on the sets after being handed a ‘difficult’ scene by Bhansali.
As per sources, the leggy lass had an anxiety attack during the shoot, and Sanjay Leela Bhansali had to step in to provide Padukone with some pep-talk. Adds the insider, “No one knew what hit her but she began crying and telling the crew she wouldn`t be able to do the scene. Mr Bhansali is known to extract the deepest of emotions from his actors so it`s no surprise.”
Once Dipsy broke down in tears, Bhansali apparently sat down with her for a heartwarming chat. The source further stated, “Bhansali postponed the shoot for her. Deepika returned the next day and took the bull by its horns.”
And if reports are to be believed, Deepika later delivered a stunner on the sets – she performed it all in one take flat! Some therapy there, Mr. Bhansali!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions
- Would love to be a dance teacher: Alia Bhatt
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui thanks government for honouring Dashrath Manjhi