When drinking Ganga water made Gerard Butler fall sick!
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Hollywood heartthrob Gerard Butler, who loves travelling to new places every now and then, recently packed his bags to spend some time in the serene surroundings of the mighty Himalayas but little did he know that his trip would turn out to be an out and out regret!
Gerard, whose extreme liking for Priyanka Chopra gained spotlight some time back, spoke to an entertainment website about his nightmarish camping experience in the Himalayas. During the trip, the actor drank some water from the Ganga to quench his thirst which is widely believed to be pure and healing. But sadly, Gerard ended up falling sick! Later, it was discovered that the water was contaminated because it was used by the villagers upstream for washing purposes.
For his remainder trip, poor Gerard had to travel sitting atop a donkey that emitted foul odour. While Gerard’s ‘tragedy’ is surely nothing to write about, we wish he gets over the funny...err...sad experience he had.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC