When drinking Ganga water made Gerard Butler fall sick!
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Hollywood heartthrob Gerard Butler, who loves travelling to new places every now and then, recently packed his bags to spend some time in the serene surroundings of the mighty Himalayas but little did he know that his trip would turn out to be an out and out regret!
Gerard, whose extreme liking for Priyanka Chopra gained spotlight some time back, spoke to an entertainment website about his nightmarish camping experience in the Himalayas. During the trip, the actor drank some water from the Ganga to quench his thirst which is widely believed to be pure and healing. But sadly, Gerard ended up falling sick! Later, it was discovered that the water was contaminated because it was used by the villagers upstream for washing purposes.
For his remainder trip, poor Gerard had to travel sitting atop a donkey that emitted foul odour. While Gerard’s ‘tragedy’ is surely nothing to write about, we wish he gets over the funny...err...sad experience he had.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamil actress Leena Maria Paul arrested in Rs 20 crores cheating case
- I read scripts as cinegoer, not as a filmmaker: Karan Johar
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- `Rock On 2' to release in September next year
- I feel very protective about Ranveer: Anushka Sharma