When Kareena Kapoor Khan turned `Marathi mulgi`!
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: The begum of Nawab Saif Ali Khan, surely knows how to create the right kind of buzz just before the release of her films. The actress, who is known for getting in the glamour quotient in any movie she stars, has reportedly trained hard for `Singham Returns`.
If reports are to believed, then Bebo, who is playing a Marathi mulgi in `Singham Returns` took special training in learning the proper dialect. She learned the way locals speak their language to make it look more appealing.
Kareena will be seen playing a girl who is from Goa and therefore, it required a certain kind of training before she could start shooting, reportedly. The 33-year-old actress is making sure that her character looks as real as possible in the film.
`Singham Returns` has been directed by Rohit Shetty and is slated to hit the theatres on August 15, 2014. Besides Kareena, the film stars Ajay Devgn in the lead role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never imagined I'll be around for so long: Juhi Chawla
- 'A visionary passes away' - Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- Renault India ropes in Ranbir Kapoor as brand ambassador
- Looking forward to M S Dhoni biopic: Irfan Pathan
- Ace comedian Kapil Sharma celebrates his US-Canada show's success