When Kate Upton felt terrible
Los Angeles: Supermodel Kate Upton says she felt terrible with the way people started looking at her post her first appearance on the cover of magazine Sports Illustrated.
"After my first Sports Illustrated cover, I felt terrible about myself for a solid month. Every single guy I met was either married or about to be married, and I felt like I was their bachelor present or something," Upton said.
The 21-year-old also said that she felt as though she was being treated as a toy and a stereotypical blonde by people around her, reports aceshowbiz.com.
She recalled that once she wore a cross necklace bought for her by her mother to a photo shoot, but it was taken away by someone on the set, and that person said: "Why are you wearing a cross? Like you would be religious."
Despite her past experiences, Upton is open to having a loving relationship with a boy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Lady Gaga met Dalai Lama!
- Rajinikanth doing well, in US for medical test: Brother
- Vivek Oberoi to be seen in 'No Smoking' commercial
- Shahid Kapoor’s on-screen cousin 'Jassi' from 'Udta Punjab' will make you go weak in the knees – Pics inside
- THIS Bollywood director inspired Tusshar Kapoor to try surrogacy!