When Nana nursed Priyadarshan back to health
Mumbai: Actor Nana Patekar and filmmaker Priyadarshan share immense respect for each other, so when the latter fell ill during the shooting of `Malamaal Weekly 2`, Nana took personal care of him.
During the second week of the film`s shooting, Priyadarshan fell ill thanks to the climate in Wai. Though the production took great care to ensure comfort for the director, Nana took it upon himself to nurse Priyan back to health.
He even went to the extent to going all the way to Sangli to get the required medicines for the director.
"You get a very few directors who are an actor`s delight. With Priyan you simply relax and do what he says. He is simply amazing," said Nana.
The rest of the film`s unit was only too happy that thanks to Nana`s care, Priyadarshan was back to his old energetic self.
`Malamaal Weely 2`, produced by Shailendra Singh under the banner Percept Pictures, also features Paresh Rawal, Om Puri, Nana Patekar, Rajpal Yadav, Shreyas Talpade, Asrani and Shakti Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!