When Nicolas Cage took drugs with his cat!
London: Hollywood actor Nicolas Cage had once taken hallucinogenic drug-laced magic mushrooms with his cat after the feline mistakenly ate a handful.
The Oscar-winner actor had stashed a bag of the psychedelic fungi in his fridge and was shocked when his pet Lewis pulled the door open and munched on the mushrooms, a news website reports.
So, Cage decided to join in and he and Lewis then spent hours staring at each other in his bedroom.
"I had a bag of mushrooms in my refrigerator. My cat used to sneak into the refrigerator and eat them. The cat ate them voraciously, so I thought what the heck, I better do it with him," said Cage.
"I remember lying on my bed for hours and Lewis was on the desk across my bed and we just stared at each other for hours, not moving, just staring at each other, and I had no doubt that he was my brother," he added.