When Ranveer Singh married Deepika Padukone!
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: When in love, do as our desi celebs do. The most hottest rumoured couple in B-Town, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are getting married. Surprised? Well, at least they are tying the knot in reel life, at least as of now.
Dippy`s upcoming movie `Finding Fanny`, will see the `Ram-Leela` actor essaying a small cameo as her better-half in the Homi Adjania film.
In the new poster of the movie, one can see the affectionate Ranveer as Gabo and Dippy as Angie, the happy newly-wed couple. While, Ranveer throws a glass of wine, the `Om Shanti Om` actress looks absolutely divine in the white wedding gown.
Check out the two`s look as they bask in each other`s love.
— Finding Fanny (@FindingFanny) August 19, 2014
Ranveer and Deepika were recently in news, after rumours of the two contemplating marriage surfaced. The duo had set the silver screen ablaze with their sizzling chemistry in `Ram-Leela`, and has been the centre of everyone`s attraction ever since.
Well, now since they are tying the knot, even if it`s for a movie, how soon can we expect the reel couple to settle down in real? Answers anyone!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala