When Robin Williams felt the wrath of Sir Sean Connery
London: Robin Williams has admitted that Sir Sean Connery once flew into a rage when a pal poked fun at the Scottish actor’s accent.
The funnyman met the Bond legend at an event and was left embarrassed when his friend began to imitate the veteran star’s famous Celtic tones.
And Williams felt the wrath of Connery when he realised he was being mocked.
"Sean got really angry - it was like, ``Stop! Don’t do that! I’ll f**k you up!``", the Daily Express quoted Williams as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif feels Indian male directors are open to emotions
- Ajay Devgn criticises his own dancing style
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Why the Indian film fraternity obsessed with the Oscars, asks Manoj Kumar
- Tiger Shroff wishes 'Happy Diwali' in unique 'HappyFeet' dancing style!