When Salman Khan met friend Sanjay Dutt
Mumbai: It is all about showing support to a friend who has landed in deep trouble. Salman Khan met Sanjay Dutt at his Pali Hills residence in Mumbai after returning from the United States to give moral support to the former whose conviction has been upheld by the Supreme Court, in relation to the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts.
Khan, who is also in news over the 1998 blackbuck killings and the 2002 hit-and-run case, had flown to the US to treat trigeminal neuralgia, a rare facial nerve disorder. After landing in Mumbai, the ‘Dabangg’ star decided to pay a visit to elder brother-like Dutt.
Khan is known to be a thick friend of Dutt. The two who have acted in ‘Saajan’, ‘Chal Mere Bhai’ and unreleased flick ‘Dus’. The duo had also co-hosted popular reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ season 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'