When Salman Khan took a jibe at Katrina Kaif
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Salman Khan’s words left everyone stunned when he took a pot shot at his former girlfriend Katrina Kaif. During one of the episodes of ‘Bigg Boss 7’, Salman Khan asked Elli Avram to mouth a few dialogues from her debut film ‘Mickey Virus’ which is release later this month.
As soon as Elli said, “Main tumhare liye kuch bhi karne ko tayyar hoon” (I am willing to do anything for you), Salman’s lightening fast response was, “Tumhara ye dialogue sunn kar mujhe 5 saal pehle ki Katrina yaad aagayi” (Your dialogue made me remember Katrina of the past).
So if one can read in between lines, it is quite apparent what Salman actually meant. Even at an award function held a few weeks back, when Katrina got to know about Salman’s vanity van being parked nearby, she made haste to greet him. But Sallu preferred closing the door of his van over a short rendezvous with Kat.
Well, perhaps it is the whole Ranbir Kapoor fiasco that has miffed Khan. But anyway, we are quite amused with the kat-ty answer!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katy Perry caught hugging John Mayer
- Cara Delevingne lauds changing attitude towards same-sex marriages
- Watch: Anil Kapoor, Nana Patekar, John Abraham in crazy ‘Welcome Back’ trailer
- Minissha Lamba enters matrimony with Ryan Tham
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Actor dances during his sangeet ceremony