When Salman Khan took a jibe at Katrina Kaif
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Salman Khan’s words left everyone stunned when he took a pot shot at his former girlfriend Katrina Kaif. During one of the episodes of ‘Bigg Boss 7’, Salman Khan asked Elli Avram to mouth a few dialogues from her debut film ‘Mickey Virus’ which is release later this month.
As soon as Elli said, “Main tumhare liye kuch bhi karne ko tayyar hoon” (I am willing to do anything for you), Salman’s lightening fast response was, “Tumhara ye dialogue sunn kar mujhe 5 saal pehle ki Katrina yaad aagayi” (Your dialogue made me remember Katrina of the past).
So if one can read in between lines, it is quite apparent what Salman actually meant. Even at an award function held a few weeks back, when Katrina got to know about Salman’s vanity van being parked nearby, she made haste to greet him. But Sallu preferred closing the door of his van over a short rendezvous with Kat.
Well, perhaps it is the whole Ranbir Kapoor fiasco that has miffed Khan. But anyway, we are quite amused with the kat-ty answer!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala