When Salman Khan went on movie date with Jacqueline Fernandez
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: Superstar Salman Khan is oft credited for making headlines even when he decides to not get clicked, leave alone posing for the shutterbugs. If report published in a leading daily is to be believed, then Sallu bhai took his co-star Jacqueline Fernandez and Randeep Hooda on a movie date while shooting for `Kick` in Poland.
The grapevine is abuzz with the rumour that once when `Kick` cast finished their shooting schedule before time, the generous Khan along with Jackky and Randeep straight away headed for watching `Amazing Spider-Man 2`. This bit of news surely impresses us even more, as Salman does know how to take care of his co-actors when working.
Salman`s `Kick` is slated to hit the theatres this Eid and has been directed by filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala. The fans are all geared up to get their `Kick` this year!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- An open letter to Sunny Leone—See who wrote it!
- Raj Kapoor's wife hospitalised, stable
- 'Rangoon' diaries: Moonstruck Farah Khan and Vishal Bharadwaj look delightful!
- Priyanka Chopra packs a punch in ‘Jai Gangaajal’ trailer 2 – Watch
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan's 'Bigg Boss 9' promo was not offensive: Delhi Police to court