When Shabana Azmi gets nervous, directors rescue her
Mumbai: Actress and social activist Shabana Azmi confesses that she gets jittery before any shoot, but her directors have always bailed her out.
The 61-year-old, who recently gave a stage performance for the play ‘Broken Images’, faced the same problem before the curtain went up.
"Just before last nights show of `Broken Images`, I was a nervous wreck. Felt I won’t remember a line. Reassuring to receive standing ovation," Shabana, who was last seen in movie ‘Matru Ki Bijilee Ka Mandola’, posted on Twitter.
"There have been moments before a shot I`ve frozen - it`s always the director who has come to my rescue especially S. Benegal, Aparna Sen and Deepa Mehta," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!