When Shah Rukh Khan thanked wife Gauri on Twitter
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Shah Rukh Khan is a very busy man indeed. But he is a loving family man too! The actor, who is currently on tour abroad, took to Twitter to wish his better-half, Gauri, a very happy birthday on Tuesday.
The tweet read, “A union doesn`t just happen, its created. On her B`day I thank Gauri for having created a lovely family with love, grace & 3 adoreable reasons (sic).”
Shah Rukh and Gauri have been married since 1991 and are proud parents to sons- Aryan, AbRam and daughter Suhana.
The superstar married Gauri in 1991, when he was just on the threshold of his career in Bollywood. The couple is still one of the most happening lovebirds in B-Town and here’s wishing the two many more years of togetherness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paris Hilton wants to sue people behind plane crash prank?
- Kevin Smith debuts thinner self on Twitter
- Actors Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner announce plans to divorce
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!