When Shah Rukh Khan thanked wife Gauri on Twitter
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Shah Rukh Khan is a very busy man indeed. But he is a loving family man too! The actor, who is currently on tour abroad, took to Twitter to wish his better-half, Gauri, a very happy birthday on Tuesday.
The tweet read, “A union doesn`t just happen, its created. On her B`day I thank Gauri for having created a lovely family with love, grace & 3 adoreable reasons (sic).”
Shah Rukh and Gauri have been married since 1991 and are proud parents to sons- Aryan, AbRam and daughter Suhana.
The superstar married Gauri in 1991, when he was just on the threshold of his career in Bollywood. The couple is still one of the most happening lovebirds in B-Town and here’s wishing the two many more years of togetherness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar’s beautiful 'sandesh for soldiers' will make you smile
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones