When Varun Dhawan saved his father`s life
Mumbai: Director David Dhawan teamed up with his actor son Varun for the first time in `Main Tera Hero` and gets sentimental about the filial bonding.
He says that the film has not only strengthened their bonding, Varun also saved his life during the Bangkok shoot.
"Directing Varun has brought us closer together. During a schedule in Bangkok when I took ill, I could feel Varun`s panic," said the director informing that it was a reaction to medicines that almost killed him in Bangkok.
"I had taken a fall in Bangkok and was taking medicine for the injuries. I made the mistake of gulping down the medicines on an empty stomach. The medicines reacted and I passed out. My son saved my life that day."
`Main Tera Hero` will see Varun romancing Nargis Fakhri and Ileana D`Cruz when it comes out April 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside