Why Aishwarya Rai turned down ‘Happy New Year’?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Farah Khan’s much awaited project ‘Happy New Year’, which had been put on hold for a long time, is making headlines once again. Buzz had it that the 48-year-old director had approached Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to star opposite Shah Rukh Khan in the film in question. But the light-eyed beauty has reportedly rejected the offer.
According to DNA, Ash was not quite okay with the idea of being paired opposite someone else, as the film also stars her real life husband Abhishek Bachchan.
“Yes, the film was offered to Aishwarya, and ideally she might have considered it, but the film also stars her hubby Abhishek Bachchan, and he isn’t paired opposite her. That was her reservation. She believes that if they come together in a film, they should be paired opposite each other, else the audience might reject the film,” a source close to Ash said.
Hmm…well we will have to wait longer to see Ash making her comeback!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- These famous SHABADS of Guru Gobind Singh Ji will inspire you to never give up in life!
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- Salman Khan Arms Act case acquittal: Shah Rukh Khan to meet close friend?
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's 'automatic chemistry' will surprise you—Watch 'Kaabil' making video!