Why Brad Pitt hates Santa Claus?
Los Angeles: Actor Brad Pitt was devastated to discover Santa Claus wasn`t real when he was a kid, and that is why he doesn`t encourage his children to believe.
"I am not a real big on the whole Santa thing. I thought it was a huge act of betrayal when I was a kid. I didn`t like that. When I found out the truth, I was like, `Why, why, why would you lie to me, why?`," showbizspy.com quoted Pitt as saying.
"So what I tell them is some people believe its Santa, and some people believe it`s parents, and you get to believe whatever you want," he added.
Pitt, 48, who raises six kids with partner Angelina Jolie, also says he can be too strict with his sons.
"I am more of a disciplinarian with the boys. The girls do no wrong, of course. Mom`s a little more equal in her dishing," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What's cooking! When Deepika Padukone donned the chef hat – View pic
- No kids for John Abraham for now
- Watch: Arjun Kapoor makes his voice-over debut as 'Buck' in Hindi trailer of 'Ice Age Collision Course'!
- Shruti Haasan's latest Femina shoot will defy all norms of 'sitting awkwardly' – Pic inside
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui defends 'Babumoshai Bandookbaaz' director, says incident narrated by Chitrangada Singh didn't happen!