Why did Shatrughan Sinha stop wife Poonam from clapping at Sonakshi’s stage act?
New Delhi: During the Screen Awards, Sonakshi Sinha went on stage to give a dance performance but there was a strange surprise in store for the shutterbugs that caught Sona’s father Shatrughan in a rather glum mood while mom Poonam, on the other hand, cheered her beti’s show.
When Sonakshi started her dance act, the cameras captured her mother Poonam cheering and applauding among the rest of the audience but Shatrughan Sinha’s non-cheery mood was questionable. He even gestured Poonam to stop clapping during Sona’s show, action which was exceptionally strange. Even when Sona’s act was over, Shatrughan Sinha remained silent and glum and indeed it was only Sona’s mom who clapped for her.
Well, that was a weird ‘no-show of happiness’ on Mr. Sinha’s part which explains why Sona never does bold roles and sticks to those typical hero-oriented masala films.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Outsider' term should not exist in Bollywood: Richa Chadha
- Teaser poster! Time to turn swag mode on for new song 'Ud-Daa Punjab' from 'Udta Punjab'
- Salma Hayak believes sex not key to happy marriage
- Justin Bieber wants to 'settle down' with Nicola Peltz?
- A leading US daily calls Bharat Ratna Lata Mangeshkar a 'so-called playback singer'