Why does Boman Irani feel lunatic?
Mumbai: Actor Boman Irani feels "lunatic" being on a promotional spree for his forthcoming film ‘Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi’.
"We have been promoting the movie like lunatics... now if you all confirm once and for all, we can tell the producers to spare us the trouble," tweeted Boman.
Boman and his co-star Farah Khan have been making media appearances, attending events as well as shooting for special episodes of reality shows to generate buzz for the movie, releasing Aug 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'