Why is Anushka Sharma emotional?
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Actress-producer Anushka Sharma was moved on the last day of filming Anurag Kashyap`s "Bombay Velvet".
She plays a jazz singer in the period drama.
She took to Twitter to express how overwhelmed she felt as the shoot came to an end.
Wrapped #BombayVelvet last night. Highly emotional moment saying bye to the best crew and cast. This is a very special film for me ...
— ANUSHKA SHARMA (@AnushkaSharma) April 8, 2014
As she completed the shoot of “Bombay Velvet” Monday, the entire unit got together and organised a bottle of champagne, a bunch of flowers and a cake with a message that read: “Thank you Rosie. All the best to our singing star”, said a statement.
The film has Anushka and Ranbir Kapoor in the lead roles, and the movie has created quite a stir after an English daily leaked Ranbir Kapoor`s first look.
The film is eagerly awaited by all die hard fans of the `Rockstar` actor and the sultry actress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Ajay Devgn promises to meet fan who threatened to kill himself
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Shahid Kapoor's video on wife Mira Rajput's phone conversation is bang on!