Why is kissing such a big deal, wonders Shraddha Kapoor
Mumbai: Actress Shradhha Kapoor can`t make head or tail of the hue and cry over her kissing scene with actor Sidharth Malhotra in `Ek Villain` even though she is "conservative at heart".
"I wonder why the kiss is such a big deal in today`s day and age? Audiences don`t make a fuss about a kiss. By now, our audience is used to it," Shraddha said.
Kissing scenes for the actress are okay as long as she believes in her director`s vision.
"If it`s used to market a film, I wouldn`t know why. I am no marketing expert. As for doing kissing scenes, I am quite conservative at heart. Performing intimate moments doesn`t come easily to me. I will do them only when necessary.
"I won`t do a kiss to titillate the audience. I am a sucker for an authentic narrative. I must have faith in my director`s vision before doing such a shot. But it has to make sense to me. Otherwise I won`t do it," added the `Aashiqui 2` actress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show