Why is kissing such a big deal, wonders Shraddha Kapoor
Mumbai: Actress Shradhha Kapoor can`t make head or tail of the hue and cry over her kissing scene with actor Sidharth Malhotra in `Ek Villain` even though she is "conservative at heart".
"I wonder why the kiss is such a big deal in today`s day and age? Audiences don`t make a fuss about a kiss. By now, our audience is used to it," Shraddha said.
Kissing scenes for the actress are okay as long as she believes in her director`s vision.
"If it`s used to market a film, I wouldn`t know why. I am no marketing expert. As for doing kissing scenes, I am quite conservative at heart. Performing intimate moments doesn`t come easily to me. I will do them only when necessary.
"I won`t do a kiss to titillate the audience. I am a sucker for an authentic narrative. I must have faith in my director`s vision before doing such a shot. But it has to make sense to me. Otherwise I won`t do it," added the `Aashiqui 2` actress.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Farah Khan defends Aamir Khan's intolerance remarks
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan stands by what he said, says no intention of leaving India
- Priyanka Chopra turning poetic with Montreal winters