Why is Mallika Sherawat traumatised?
Zee Media Bureau/Harpreet Kaur
New Delhi: Mallika Sherawat, who was in Jaipur to shoot for her upcoming movie ‘Bhanwari Devi, has reportedly left Rajasthan with a harrowing experience. The actress has narrowly escaped the attempts of few drunken men, who tried to waylay her in her hotel room.
According to a tabloid, a few inebriated politicians and leading businessmen created a commotion outside the actress` hotel room. Sherawat somehow managed to call the hotel staff and spot boys to help her escape the attack. But the incident has left her traumatised so much so that she is still scared to return back to the state and resume shooting.
“Everyone around was aware of Malllika’s presence in the town for her film based on `Bhanwari Devi`. There was high security arranged for her stay in the hotel but some young guys managed to get in and started banging on her door, all the time singing lewd songs and passing crass comments,” the tabloid quoted a witness as saying.
“Mallika wanted to file a police complaint but later decided against it. Now she is too scared to even go back there,” Sherawat’s friend revealed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!