Why is Sanjay Dutt miffed with his co-stars?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Sanjay Dutt is busy these days in quickly wrapping up his work to handover himself to the police to spend a jail term of 3 and a half years for illegal possession with respect to the 1993 Mumbai blasts. But Dutt, who is going through a tough ordeal, has a bone to pick up with his co-actors and producers for spreading false rumours about him in the press.
Talking to a leading daily, Dutt vented his ire thus: “I did not charge them a penny for 30 days’ work. And what did I get in return? Betrayal. My co-stars told the media that I have been sitting at home, cooling my heels. But I was out there in the studios, shooting for them, just to save them from a financial crisis.”
What Sanjay feels is further supported by a statement given by a leading actress some time back. She said that the industry people are showing their support to Dutt either just for the heck of it or to stay in his good books.
Well, we just hope that misunderstandings (if any) between Dutt and his colleagues get cleared before the former leaves to serve his jail term around May 18, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show