Why Punit Malhotra loves his job?
Mumbai: Filmmaking is all about hard work and that is the reason director Punit Malhotra loves his job.
Malhotra, who debuted as a director with ‘I Hate Luv Storys’, is currently shooting for ‘Gori Tere Pyaar Mein’ with Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor.
"7 a.m, on a Sunday and we are on set!!! I love my job," Malhotra tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't want to be known as Dalit filmmaker: 'Kabali' director
- Sonakshi Sinha looks kickass in new 'Akira' POSTER! See inside
- Kajal Aggarwal grooves for a special song in 'Janatha Garage'
- Ajay Devgn to release 'Shivaay' trailer in a unique style! Deets inside
- Sanjay Dutt to star in Mahesh Manjrekar's next
- Surprise! Bhagyashree looks amazingly hot in these latest PICS
- Tiger Shroff writes to Government to protect tigers
- Bill Cosby drops breach Of contract lawsuit against accuser
- Amitabh Bachchan calls for educating Aanganwadis about Hepatitis
- Cheat days? John Abraham’s words will give you serious fitness goals – Read more