Why was Kareena Kapoor missing from ‘Talaash’ premiere?
Mumbai: While the entire team of ‘Talaash’ was in full attendance at the premiere of the film, one of the leading ladies of the film, Kareena Kapoor, was conspicuous by her absence.
The premiere took place on Thursday night and Bebo was seen earlier in the day with Aamir and Rani promoting the film in various news channels in Delhi. While Rani and Aamir were seen making a late entry to the premiere, many fans were disappointed to not find Kareena at the event.
So where was Kareena? Buzz is that Bebo took the evening off for Salman’s ‘Bigg Boss’. The actress was on the sets to promote her item number in Salman’s upcoming film ‘Dabangg 2’.
Speaking to a daily, a source revealed, “It’s like Kareena chose Salman’s film over her own. She had promised Sallu that she would be present for his show. She kept her promise.”
“Kareena had been busy promoting the film over the last couple of days in Delhi because of which she landed up with fever and a relapse of her throat infection. But to keep her promise, she decided to skip the premiere and go home and rest for some time before leaving for Lonavala early morning,” added another source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Choosing name was 'hardest thing' for Caitlyn Jenner
- Why did Deepika Padukone invite Ranbir, Katrina to `Piku` success party?
- Maggi controversy: Amitabh Bachchan may face protest in Odisha on June 5
- There was always an audience for female-centric films: Anand L Rai
- Maggi noodles controversy: Have not received any notice yet, says Amitabh Bachchan