Why won’t Ranbir and Deepika get intimate?
Mumbai: Estranged lovers Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone are all set to romance each other in Ayan Mukerji’s next. The dimpled beauty had made Ayan wait for long until she gave a nod in agreement to doing the film.
Apparently, there were a few intimate scenes meant to be shot between the Kapoor boy and the Banglorean hottie. But Ayan being a close friend of the duo decided to scrap them at the eleventh hour. The young filmmaker did not want either of them to feel uneasy while shooting those scenes as they were no longer in love in real life.
Talking to a tabloid, a source said, “Considering the kind of close friendship Ayan shares with Ranbir, he’s aware of the relationship the actor shared with Deepika. At the same time, he was also well aware of their split when he offered his film to her. His story has a few intimate scenes between the lead pair.”
“Keeping in mind that they’re thorough professionals, it would be natural to expect them to play their parts as actors. However, that time the shooting had not started. Now that filming is underway, Ayan is having a change of mind,” the source added.
Now does that mean that there is little chance for the duo to reconcile in real?
It’s seems so!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Just chill! Preity Zinta, Sussanne Khan bond over dinner
- Jab They Met! Kareena Kapoor Khan's awesome reply to Shahid Kapoor!
- Bizarre! People who watch more porn become more religious, says study
- Here’s what Emraan Hashmi’s wife does every time he kisses his co-stars on screen
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources