Will become compassionate because of my daughter: Ayushmann
Mumbai: Actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who has become a father for the second time, says his newborn daughter will be his reason for learning how to be more compassionate.
"I learnt humility from my mother. Chivalry from my wife. Will become compassionate because of my daughter," Ayushmann said in a statement.
The 29-year-old and his wife Tahira were blessed with a daughter in Chandigarh Monday. They are already parents to a two-year-old named Virajveer.
Ayushmann is super excited. "There's a birth of a father again. Was proud to be the first one to get married in my batch of 1999 of St. John's High School, Chandigarh. I'm also the youngest father. It's a feat to be a parent in your 20s. It's overwhelming! Oh boy! It's a baby girl," added the star of 'Vicky Donor'.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!