Will Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh`s love last?
Love happens. Often. On Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s sets. There’s something about his romantic sagas, dripping with love and passion, that blur the lines between reel and real. Almost all of Bhansali’s lead pairs have fallen for each other. But none of the relationships that began on his sets reached the natural conclusion. They have all been failed relationships. All the couples have parted at some point after the films ended.
Call it mere co-incidence or a jinx, but not one of these love stories have ended in happily-ever-after. Most have in fact, ended on a rather bitter note. So naturally now the focus is now on the Ram Leela lead pair Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh, who met and fell for each other on Bhansali’s set. People are betting if the duo’s relationship will endure the test of time and maintain the sheen beyond the film’s release too, or will fizzle out like the love between these pairs did...
Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh
Ram Leela, 2013
It was an instant attraction between DeeRan when they came together for Ram Leela. Having gotten over their past relationships, he with Anushka Sharma and she with Ranbir, they bonded instantly and are evidently much in love. But will this one prove to be luckier than SLB’s previous pairs, well, let’s wait and watch!
Aishwarya Rai-Salman Khan
Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, 1999
Aishwarya and Salman’s love story started on the sets of HDDCS. The attraction between the two gorgeous-lookers was evident right from the start. They dated for a couple of tumultuous years. They finally parted ways in 2002. They never worked together after that one film.
Manisha Koirala - Nana Patekar
The pair played a father and daughter in SLB’s Khamoshi. Though they first met at the set of Agnisakshi, it was during the Khamoshi days that Manisha admitted to dating the much-older Nana. After the film’s release differences arose between the two. There were whispers of violence from Nana, and the pair split halfway into their next film together, Yugpurush. They never worked together after that.
Sonam Kapoor-Ranbir Kapoor
The two star kids, who made their debut together in Bhansali’s Saawariya, never admit to their relationship, but there were many reports of them being a couple during the making of the film. No one knows what went wrong there but whatever chemistry they shared fizzled out just like the film did at the BO. The two split post the film’s debacle and have never worked together since.
dnaindia.com/Aakanksha Naval Shetye
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan