Will leave kids only for powerful roles: Jessica Alba
London: Actress Jessica Alba says she will accept only those roles which are worth leaving her kids at home.
Alba, 31, who raises two daughters, Honor, four, and 20-month-old Haven, with her husband Cash Warren, said her priority shifted away from her career to her family when she became a mother, reported Contactmusic.
"When you have kids, you kind of think, `I don`t need to work just to work.` I want to sink my teeth into a character that makes it worth not being with my kids, or not being at the office," she said.
Although Alba is still proud to be an actress in demand, she said nothing gives her greater satisfaction than being a good mother and wife.
"Having kids, having strong relationships with my husband, my friends, that it is my priority ... That`s what really defines me, not a movie opening or a poster or an endorsement."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif's 'Jagga Jasoos' release delayed? Anurag Basu spills the beans
- Akshay Kumar shares favourite deleted scene from 'Jolly LL.B 2' - Watch
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- 'Rangoon' a competition among Shahid Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Kangana Ranaut: Kareena
- Farida Jalal slams death rumours, says ‘I am hale and hearty’
- Alia Bhatt celebrates grandmother’s 88th birthday, gives us some relationship goals
- Brangelina split: We're a family and we'll always be a family, says Angelina Jolie
- Shahid Kapoor shares pre-birthday bash photo with Mira Rajput – See Pic
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'